Identity / Philosophy
What is "DELIGHT Corporation"
We love Sports and trying to bring good experience and knowledge to business world and daily life. We can continually improve issues by utilizing the PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Act) cycle in sport like human management, technology, marketing and analytics.
We are providing professional skills to save time for Enterprise or professional player with very high IT skills like IT Company..
- We support individuals and businesses that challenge themselves to the next level and help them become successful, and we share in the happiness of our clients.
- We develop sports tourism, build a sports platform with local communities, and contribute to local economies by stimulating communities and nurturing the next generation of leaders.
- We think on a global scale, but we work with the communities' acceptance and keep our work rooted there. Logo
This philosophy is reflected in the company's message, color, design, and logo, and functions as a brand identity that describes the Delight company.
（Our Logo） We put together an underbar that expresses a refreshing feeling reminiscent of the ocean, and a somewhat stylized logo. It is a simple and powerful design to fit with the image of sports. At the same time, it is devoid of zealotry; it was created based on the idea that this is a company that works in the entertainment of the sports business, where different kinds of people can have fun.
Core competency (What we are confident in)Using ideas, breakthrough skills, and IT abilities, we break through walls, blaze trails, and do what everyone else does not think of or cannot do. Illustrative examples:
- We built an athletic agency—a business with few precedents in Japan—from scratch, and we are succeeding in receiving multiple clients every year from overseas as well as from Japan.
- We have succeeded in constructing and delivering (multiple) IT and app services that have few or no precedents in Japan.
- We are succeeding in bringing in foreign athletes to marathons in Japan. (2015: over 600 athletes for one event, 14 foreign participants in one month for a first-time event)
- We succeeded in a timing business for marathons in mainland China. (2003: Beijing International Marathon, Xiamen International Marathon, Shanghai International Marathon, etc.).